View Single Post
Old 20-12-2011, 13:36   #20
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads
Re: BT Infinity installed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabscars View Post
Unless I'm mistaken, your line doesn't settle like it used too on ADSL, what you get now is what you get period.

Not that there's anything wrong with your throughput.

I'm toying with giving BT Infinity a go, but it's just there bad rep for poor customer service that's putting me off.
I want unlimited anytime calls,BT line rental and BT infinity top pack and BT Vision Gold pack for about £30. They won't do it, they won't get my custom, it is unreasonable for the price they are asking for considering BT Vision is freeview,BT Infinity goes as high as 13mb around here and voip like vonage give you better value.

BT are too behind to offer that kind of value because the state of its network is outdated and the upgrade to fibre should have been done by 2005 latest, in fact they should be able to provide a full Cable IPTV service down it by now, but no its way to behind! Too busy funneling money into BT Cellnet and BT 3G in the late 90's as well as well as its overseas subsidiaries.

Not only that, the government should never have given cable companies licences to run telephone services, financially it has put BT far behind. What they should have done was to let BT and the cable companies to operate together similar but not as bad as how Virgin Media and BT operate the Milton Keynes and Westminster cable TV franchise. That way both parties would be able to compete with the likes of Sky as well as invest in better internet products and network development.
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote