View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 03:59   #51
AndyCambs
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media XL Broadband XL Virgin Mobile V+ installed! and a happy Virgin Media customer
AndyCambs has reached the bronze age
AndyCambs has reached the bronze ageAndyCambs has reached the bronze ageAndyCambs has reached the bronze age
Re: Quad Play to launch his week

Quote:
Originally Posted by popper View Post
and you, as a customer for this deal might want to ring NTL:tw on their freephone 0800 no's, why is it that the Virgin mobile T&C for this offer charges you to the second for ringing any freephone 0800 No's ?,shouldnt NTL:tw customers at least get a break and not be charged for these freephone 0800 No's."
When all said and done - you're getting 300 minutes of calls to any network per month inclusive in that £10 fee. With the Orange network I was on - although calls to freephone (therefore not NTL:Telewest customer faults which is free from NTL:Telewest phones only on 150) were free, but I only had 20 mins of calls, and this was costing me £13.50 per month. So for £3.50 less per month, I now get 220 minutes of calls extra.

And I decided to go over to Virgin now - transfer the number later in the year, and probably forgo the final month of the Orange contract.

On another note - has anyone had any experience of getting Orange to unlock their phones? I requested an unlock code from them over a week ago - and nothing has appeared yet in my inbox as promised.
AndyCambs is offline   Reply With Quote