View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 09:12   #1355
techguyone
Deus Vult

Services: VM M350 with Superhub4 (modem mode) > Anytime Chatter > No TV
techguyone has reached the bronze age
techguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to techguyone
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I don't agree at all. I'm sure Russia has not spent a fortune upgrading it's nuclear capability, to never use it and use it, they would, if they felt under threat from another Super power, say USA or China.
I don't agree with your disagreeing.

Having lived through the bottom twitching times of the 60's, 70's & 80's and the constant fear of the 4 minute warning, it's quite safe to say that something fairly spectacular would have to spook either super power before any instant sunshine was launched, it will never be something undertaken lightly, I suggest you go look up M.A.D. strangely enough it has worked for the last 60 years or so, that suggests there may be something to it.