View Single Post
Old 28-01-2017, 17:39   #194
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Worrying news for ESA claimants converting from DLA to PIP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
All CAB offered me were internet links.

"It (PIP) is using so much of our resources that it's all we can offer. Updates will be made as they appear".
I'd be ringing Mencap and other autism related charity groups then even if they're outside your area. Just because one branch said they can't help dpesn't mean none of them can or will be able to. Sooner or later you're bound to be able to get hold of someone who can help. There's also the question of the medical report from the doctor which I'd have thought would be critical now even if you have to pay for it. You're clearly going to need some 'expert' opinion to back up your appeal but I appreciate getting that might take longer than you have at this stage. Bear in mind that if your appeal is turned down you still have the right to go to a tribunal up to a year later so you'd have more time to prepare your case if you have to go down that route.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote