View Single Post
Old 27-01-2017, 18:45   #187
rogerdraig
cf.mega poster

rogerdraig has reached the bronze age
rogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to rogerdraig
Re: Worrying news for ESA claimants converting from DLA to PIP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
Mencap said they "couldn't help in individual cases". Ditto 2 Aspergers charities.

His ex-consultant said that they should carefully read his last letter to them, but DWP said the letter is " out of date", and they will accept nothing from him as he hasn't seen our son for over a year.

The local health service said that they are unable to give him an appointment to see an Aspergers consultant as they don't have one! For neither children or adults.

I think my wife is going into shock, and I haven't explained the situation to our lad yet.
I know it may cost but could you see his ex consultant privately ? I know you should not have to but it may well be worthwhile. If he is unavailable he may be able to suggest someone.
rogerdraig is offline   Reply With Quote