View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 10:09   #4840
Kushan
FORMER Virgin Media Staff

Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

That would be D3 then.

The figures are for agents raising a ticket to the outage team, who'll double check it and raise a utilisation ticket (Assuming it IS within the correct figures and isn't a duplicate).

After that, I have no idea what happens - from what I gather, the ticket will sit there until someone at *NMC (Who no longer exist?) decides it's causing enough trouble to actually have something done about it. In other words, when you phone in complaining, the agent books a trouble call against that ticket and when the ticket gets enough customers assigned to it, they'll decide to actually fix it. That was a while ago though, I'm sure it has changed since them.
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote