View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 14:58   #604
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: What have you fixed lately?

A 'fix' of sorts - the USB charging connector in my trusty Goodmans pocket DAB radio had become a little loose over time and finally fell out yesterday leaving me unable to charge the radio. I opened it up but soon realised I'd be be unable to fix the connector back onto the PCB however, luckily the radio uses a removeable BL-5C phone battery so I bought a universal battery charger which arrived today and it works just fine. The only slight downside is I now have to charge the battery outside the unit but I can live with that and should be able to use the new charger to charge other batteries with normally have to be charged in situ - my Panasonic TZ27 camera being one example.

Time will tell how good the charger is but it only cost £4.50 and arrived this afternoon and that was with free delivery.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote