View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 21:52   #10
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Guardian: "Sky Atlantic won't be on Virgin Media soon, says BSkyB boss"

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgepomone View Post
You just read through that and it tells you its too expensive. We've been here before have we not. If it's like the Sky 1 debacle we wanted it because it wasn't there. Now it is there I can't remember the last time I watched anything on Sky 1.
I don't want Virgin to pay stupid for it , it's just not that good. This is another battle lines drawn situation , on one hand Sky feel the threat from TIVO technology and broadband and are strengthening there content up to stop churn.