Thread: HD is overrated
View Single Post
Old 21-05-2009, 01:29   #5
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
Re: HD is overrated

Since my only experience of HD is BBC HD via Virginn on a 1080i based 37" LCD TV, I doubt I'm qualified to vote. I'd like to see far more HD content of films and the like transmitted over a TV system before any sort of vote. Put it this way, if Virgin don't get a much better HD offering soon, I'm not going to continue paying for SD based movie channels and such like where I feel I am loosing out. I'd be better off with a subscription to a DVD / Blue Ray rental service.

I suspect, based on most of the hype that to watch a properly recorded Blue Ray 1080p disc with the full surroound sound experience on a good sized screen could be awesome.
MovedGoalPosts is offline   Reply With Quote