View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 08:49   #7384
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Perhaps OB can give us his wise explanation as he has been predicting all sorts of happenings with Sky losing its grip and dominance increasingly to the streaming giants but alas like you l see no sign of it.
That's because you are not paying attention, Den.

There are references to this in various places in the media, eg:

http://advanced-television.com/2017/...buts-watch-tv/

Did you get to the last paragraph?

Saying time and time again that something won't ever happen does not make it so. The evidence of coming change is there in plain sight, but I think you will maintain your mental barriers to this coming sea change until it finally washes over you. Ignore the mounting evidence if you wish, this is not my 'fantasy world' - the evidence comes from increasing reporting on this in the media.

I still don't understand why you seem to think this is such a bad thing. You come out with this stuff but you never explain yourself.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote