View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 05:30   #7
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: "The Welsh language

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
The Welsh language is part of a national identity. My mother's first language was Welsh, I'm the only English born and bred in the family. Been visiting Wales for years, the amount of people speaking Welsh keeps increasing.

It's arrogant of English tourists to be offended by Welsh people speaking Welsh in Wales - but they often whinge on. I think we English are jealous because we don't have much of a national identity any longer.
Now now Mr K stop generalising me dear.

---------- Post added at 05:30 ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
The Welsh language is part of a national identity. My mother's first language was Welsh, I'm the only English born and bred in the family. Been visiting Wales for years, the amount of people speaking Welsh keeps increasing.

It's arrogant of English tourists to be offended by Welsh people speaking Welsh in Wales - but they often whinge on. I think we English are jealous because we don't have much of a national identity any longer.
More rubbish invented claims yet again.