View Single Post
Old 17-07-2017, 20:16   #6332
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: What are you eating now thread?

Just finished a lovely BBQ of tender pork shoulder steaks and sardines with loads of salad. I discovered an easy way to separate flesh from bone by holding the cooked sardines up by the tail then pinching them gently using the other hand with finger and thumb on the top and bottom of the body respectively. The flesh just parts from the backbone and falls off. Yummy.

Whilst we were out in the garden I noticed the first of our chillies on the plants. I'd seen the blossom appearing but hadn't seen the little devils hiding amongst the leaves. Looking forward to trying them in the not too distant future.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote