View Single Post
Old 30-05-2017, 18:20   #1439
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Two reasons why I want Amazon and either Sky Atlantic or Now TV Entertainment Pass on Virgin. One is so that all the programmes I want to see are available through the V6 and the other is that the more the V6 is regarded as a comprehensive streaming box, the more attractive this will be to potential subscribers.

More subscribers = more money coming in = more money for new content = very satisfied OLD BOY.

Sorry, but I thought I had already explained this. Virgin will eventually sink if it doesn't keep ahead of (or at least keep up with) the game.

---------- Post added at 16:20 ---------- Previous post was at 16:16 ----------

Den, old chap, no matter how old we get, it is always better to look forward rather than back! Hope is what keeps us all going.

Hope for the future, as Paul McCarney says, and he's about 10 years older than me! Play the video on You Tube! Well worth pondering! ��
and want can VM do if sky wont let anyone have it OB please tell us nothing at all that's what SA will never ever come