View Single Post
Old 19-06-2017, 11:01   #8
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Major Incident: Finsbury Park, London - Van Ploughs into Pedestrians

This is terrible and there's going to be the inevitable confusion about what actually happened. I think everyone needs to just calm down and not go around propagating inaccurate nonsense but of course there are those in our society, including very sadly some high profile politicians, who seize upon this sort of thing to stir up more trouble which they believe suits their agenda in one perverse manner or another.

---------- Post added at 11:01 ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
i can't answer that
i have been watching on the news the" Muslim community " is outraged at this attack asking how can anyone do this , my first thought was are you for real this is a copy of atrocities carried out by Muslims ,now i'm not condoning it but it must have been on the cards that this would eventually happen ,i wouldn't want to live in London it's out of control.
Don't know where you live but you've more chance of being killed in your car wherever you are than being the victim of terrorists in London or anywhere else in the UK for that matter.

London is no more out of control than any other major city and a good deal less so than most.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote