View Single Post
Old 19-12-2015, 17:23   #10706
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
The people in London who travel on the London Underground.

I'll explain.

Yesterday I needed to get my mum to the UCLH in central London.

The only way was by tube, and as she can't walk to far (she was bed bound for 4 months, 3 were Nil By Mouth) so we had to use a wheelchair.

The guard at Epping asked if we needed help at our destination station, I said thanks but it would not be required.

We got to Tottenham Court Road Tube and a I was help off the tube. we got to the 1st of 3 sets of stairs which my mum walked up with me behind with the folded wheelchair a guy offered help, but I said I was OK, as I was walking up he was walking near me I then felt someone just lift the end of the chair.

Even on the escalators the guard asked we needed help.

The only thing I had issues with was the gap & height differences between train and platform.
That is nice.

I was supposed to be going to London today with Natalie and her mum - but I must admit I didn't think I could cope with it all in the chair.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote