View Single Post
Old 17-03-2012, 12:48   #13
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: Incapacity tests reject 37% of claimants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Fry View Post
It is still wrong and It should be made law that any tax you avoid (bar pensions) as long as records begin should be payed

Especialy as we are in an era were we cannot afford to rebuild our schools
Are there any other laws you wish to change retroactively?

Even if you did so I doubt you'd able to gain enough money to cover ALL the government cuts.

With regards to benefit cuts. I doubt there are many people who think that the system doesn't need to be tightened up or reviewed at all.

But the people who DO the tests and make the decisions about it should at least understand what they are doing to enable the said new system to be fair don't you think?

I just don't think it's all being done the right way.

But I am trying to do something about it - and unlike you this doesn't involve the suggestions of murder/violence or 'rising up'. As you make elsewhere.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote