View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 13:57   #30
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Virgin Media Closing Albert Dock

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
A perfect example of dead wood. Why would VM want to employ someone who speaks to customers like that and get rid of a valued team member instead? In my experience a period on reduced rate Jobseekers Allowance is often the best cure for such attitudinal problems.
Richard, I for one am quite sick of your aggressive, bullying attitude towards members of this forum that are identifiable as virgin employees.

Let me make something crystal clear to you: they are here in their own time and are free to share their own opinions. This is something that members of this forum team established many years ago when some of us met senior management and it is something I believe that some, at least, of our members have established directly with their own managers.

Nopanic is not here to represent the company and he is not here to treat you as his customer. You are not here to get customer service from Virgin Media. If you want people to crawl and cringe all over you, by all means clear off and find another forum where your ego might get the stroking it seems to need.

And no, I will not be deleting this post, as I deleted my previous comments aimed at you, because this time I've taken the precaution of checking that the thread hasn't been closed while I've been composing it. Which is the only reason I withdrew my suggestion that you live in a fantasy universe. Etc.

So, off you go, you know where the 'whinge about this post' button is.