View Single Post
Old 23-03-2012, 20:32   #26
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coalition to set minimum alcohol price

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
I voted no because i do not see how this will stop binge drinkers and to be honest a lot of the problem isn't just the alchohol .Taking drugs even the new type of legal highs have a very adverse effect on people when taken with only a small amount of alchohol so the idiots that this is designed to stop don't actually have to have a lot of alchohol to go nuts in town centers
agreed every so often society has menace it will I think faize out itself in time. Kids change habits as it gets boring/not cool.

I see only way educate at school hard hitting facts if we like pics to shock what happens. Get in there heads at younger age might mean we save the future nations.
mertle is offline   Reply With Quote