View Single Post
Old 21-02-2015, 18:35   #271
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: What have you fixed lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Where's the video then???
And have CF's swear filter go into meltdown. Anyway I mustn't pander to Gary's fantasies. Funnily enough I was wearing my kilt.

Quote:
I 'fixed' all 4 of our Velux window pleated blinds this morning by ripping them out and replacing them with Ikea cellular blinds which seem very good indeed. Some trimming of the top/bottom metal rails and blind fabric was required but when you know how...

I also fixed the hose on our Dyson DC25 vacuum cleaner which had split quite badly near the handle. Disassembling the hose was the hardest part then I had to trim a section of the coiled wire and clear PVC type hose material before feeding a new section into the fitting and putting it back together. Job done.
Sometimes replament is the better option.