View Single Post
Old 17-10-2013, 12:47   #4153
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
It is like banging our heads against a brick wall on the VM thread, even when presented with tbb graphs that show the exact same problem they still want to treat us all separately and keep checking our modem stats which is obviously pointless, i feel like i am talking to offshore support, so i give up as i don't want them to book me an engineer visit for something i know is not the issue! grrrr

I know it'll get fixed soon enough but how can they be so blind after all the evidence!
Been there before with vm, it is so frustrating and you would expect the forum staff to be a bit more clued up too. Even more frustrating is the time I identified an oversubscribed UBR issue and then spent months sending out their top network guys, did repulls and all sorts, only to conclude it was the UBR being oversubscribed which they couldn't fix so moved me to another one which was fine. So I feel your frustration
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote