View Single Post
Old 13-07-2009, 20:29   #7
Turkey Machine
Inactive

Services: Company LLU internet, soon-to-be company FTTC internet at 56Mb/20Mb!
Turkey Machine has reached the bronze age
Turkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze age
Re: Friendly help about freeview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
I know, l have some good friends on this forum, and l need some technical advice.

I am shortly going to Norfolk on hols, and l have checked the Freeview site and put in the postcode ' NR29 3NW' and it comes up as, there are some channels that can be seen, I know l cannot get VM there, but are there members who can give advice on the area for the freeview service, l'll bring you back a stick of rock. - any help welcome.
Welcome to the sticks.

The Freeview box'll need re-tuning, and you'd need a very good quality high-gain aerial, possibly with a booster, to get a signal out there. It's about 30-odd miles to the transmitter.
Turkey Machine is offline   Reply With Quote