View Single Post
Old 17-10-2017, 19:21   #3053
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin-D View Post
@MartinHoscik

@VirginMediaCorp PR failed to answer my email but rumours abound that they’re going to stop giving BT Sport away for free in their XL pack.
I suspect the rumours are out there because the existing deal runs out next summer.

VM never answer questions about deals that have not been fully wrapped up contractually, so I don't read any significance whatsoever about their failure to answer questions about it.

---------- Post added at 19:21 ---------- Previous post was at 19:21 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj20x View Post
16 new services have been added to the SDT according to recent scan data, with vague service names such as Test V1. All parked in the double digit graveyard section of the EPG.

At the time of the scan, none of these had been added to the NIT in ex-Telewest / ex C&W regions. They were all marked as hidden, and flagged as "Entertainment". So, something is happening, no real clues as to what it might be...
Could any of these be new apps opposed to new channels?