Thread: TiVo
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 16:02   #1507
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: TiVo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixerman View Post
Sorry DF but I find that hard to believe. Judging by the posts on this forum, apart from a couple of doubtful ones, it seems that the only calls are going to TivoS1 owners.
I'm sorry you don't believe me

---------- Post added at 16:02 ---------- Previous post was at 15:57 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-S View Post
DF/Ben Mcr/Masque: I've got an issue and not sure if you guys can help.Been having various ongoing issues with service (TV/Internet) as well as poor customer service for last 3 years and registered several complaints to the point I took up to CEO office last year. As a settlement (and the fact have a faulty SA V+ box) got offered a deal on TiVo as way of resolving the issues we have had and swap TiVo with faulty box. Last week I spoke to the person Ive been dealing with in CEO office they told me would be contact personally in early Feb re: install date. Problem is my box has constantly playing up (no service for several hours last week) and told them this last week and there response was above. Since then had more problems with the box and I reached out to them yesterday but have yet to get a response. Also asked that we contacted via email or mobile rather than landline from installation date (has been no messages) as in and out of house.

A little concerned as thought we would been priority to get installation due to the problem and previous issues.

Dont want to go into full details about what Ive been offered on here or person's name (dont want them harassed for the same offer and effecting what our deal is) would prefer to speak about it offline with one of you (DM) if possible?
Due to DPA issues, we can't get involved in account/install issues on here, but post on our Community Forum and a member of staff from 2nd line will chase this up if they can.

It's one of those things we can't get involved with.

cheers