View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 18:02   #2640
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Well he brought her into it. I doubt she was keen for him to drag her into this story but when he retweeted what he did she had to respond. If he had deleted the Tweets she could have had an easy out but he didn't.

I suspect a good amount of Trump supporters do not like his tweets either to be honest. I believe they voted out for him not out of personal admiration but either desperation or a protest against a perceived elite who had forgotten about them.

What some feel for Trump is what others feel for Clinton if that helps.

I don't think the Democrats really want to impeach him. At the moment it probably suits them to keep him place and maybe hope a Republican challenges him the Primary.

The Mid-Terms might not be as dramatic as people expect. It's a friendly set of seats for the Republicans.

I think we all by now know how he reacts. It's no longer a surprise or a big story really.