View Single Post
Old 30-11-2017, 21:23   #2626
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
By the way I don't call what Trump said 'slagging May off'. He told her to concentrate on UK affairs and not to worry about the US's.
Well he brought her into it. I doubt she was keen for him to drag her into this story but when he retweeted what he did she had to respond. If he had deleted the Tweets she could have had an easy out but he didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I think what we can ALL agree on is that this is, one way or another, a totally different kettle of fish U.S President, whether people can stand him or not, he is different and he was technically elected on that premise.
I suspect a good amount of Trump supporters do not like his tweets either to be honest. I believe they voted out for him not out of personal admiration but either desperation or a protest against a perceived elite who had forgotten about them.

Quote:
I have said many times, I do not get the hysteria in the media and the constant minute by minute scandals that he has done or not done. Some have been Fake News others are just direct attacks at his communication style.
What some feel for Trump is what others feel for Clinton if that helps.

Quote:
Democratic Congressmen have already produced articles of impeachment against Trump, I think Al Green, has submitted his second one in the last few weeks. But other Democrats don't want to entertain the idea as of yet.
I don't think the Democrats really want to impeach him. At the moment it probably suits them to keep him place and maybe hope a Republican challenges him the Primary.

Quote:
The Mid terms may produce some interesting results, GOP may keep it's current standing or it won't but there is scandals rocking both parties right now, sexual allegations etc.
The Mid-Terms might not be as dramatic as people expect. It's a friendly set of seats for the Republicans.