View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 00:37   #2069
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
One person, one vote, it isn't a radical interpretation of democracy.
Not in the U.K, the USA or for that matter many, if not most " democratic " states.

One man, one vote, very rarely delivers a majority government.

---------- Post added at 00:35 ---------- Previous post was at 00:30 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
You still haven't answered my question - did Trump lie when he said the Nuclear Arsenal was far stronger and more powerful than ever before?
Not a black and white issue, question or subject. Also I don't how you know, or indeed expect Mick to know, the capability of the USA nuclear arsenal.

---------- Post added at 00:37 ---------- Previous post was at 00:35 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
So, did Trump lie, yes or no? You're not a politician so can you give us a straightforward answer?
Don't really think that Mick is on trial here.

Be sensible, if you can. I won't hold my breath.