View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 22:10   #2065
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
FFS Hugh, I know it really pisses you off, but Trump won the Presidency and he won a legitimate election, there has been NO evidence of Russian collusion, despite your silly meme and over a years worth of investigation after investigation. I could not give a crap if he tells lies, he is not the only political leader who ever has or ever will be. He won, she lost (and I will keep saying it, thank goodness!)
He won the election - that's a matter of fact, and whilst I don't think he is able to do the job, he was elected under the system, and I accept the result - so your assertion is incorrect.

There is lots of evidence of Russian interference in the election (nice diversion by using collusion rather than interference) - the US Intelligence Community are of one voice in stating that there has been Russian interference.

About collusion - let's let the Special Counsel investigate that, shall we?

You still haven't answered my question - did Trump lie when he said the Nuclear Arsenal was far stronger and more powerful than ever before?
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 11-08-2017 at 22:15.