Thread: UK Timeline The X Files is back!
View Single Post
Old 15-06-2016, 18:09   #40
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: The X Files is back!

It is definitely coming back:

The X-Files returned to FOX for season 10 earlier this year, and there is a season 11 planned – it is really a matter of finding time in the busy schedule of the stars and others involved.
Chris Carter spoke with Digital Spy about the series in a new interview, and he gave fans the latest update on the next season of the series, which stars David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson. He said the following:

“There was talk of trying to film them in November, but that said, that would mean I would have to be getting to work right now, and I’ve not even made the calls. I’d have to go into very quick action to make that happen, so, until someone gives me a clear idea about when they would actually have open schedules to film episodes, I’m going to continue on my vacation.”
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote