View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 12:24   #5914
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
The competition between SKY and BT is great for the consumer It's pushing almost £700 per year to watch SKY Sports, and BT Sports, in HD depending on who your provider is. I'm sure in the next 3 years this will reach an eye-watering £1000! It's seriously getting to the stage where it'll be cheaper for me to get a season ticket for Rangers, and go to the boxing once a month, than it is to watch at home.... and that includes travel costs and food. Crazy stuff
Agree with all your points Chad , I only have both Sports packages because they've been vastly discounted by retentions , I would never pay full price.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote