View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 12:16   #5913
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
And if non sports customers continue to see larger then normal price rises then even more will cut the cord one suspects.
Got to agree. Every price increase makes the likes of Amazon Instant Video, Netflix and NOW TV look more appealing. Now all we need is for someone to launch cheap broadband without the need of an expensive phone line attached to the bill.

Virgins cheapest broadband offering is £28.50 per month for 50mb. As a former Virgin Media customer I've still got their cabling in my house. It would be great if Virgin could offer a 20mb service for about £13.99 per month for existing and former customers. I'm not sure what their profit margin would be but they wouldn't have to pay for an engineer to install. I'd even be prepared to pay for the modem and to have it delivered.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote