View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 12:00   #5911
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
I'd say the bigger issue for Sky with the loss of key sporting rights is it's ability to push through future price increases to fund it's EPL rights. I'd sadly expect non sports customers too see larger than normal increases to foot the bill. Just personal opinion of course.
The competition between SKY and BT is great for the consumer It's pushing almost £700 per year to watch SKY Sports, and BT Sports, in HD depending on who your provider is. I'm sure in the next 3 years this will reach an eye-watering £1000! It's seriously getting to the stage where it'll be cheaper for me to get a season ticket for Rangers, and go to the boxing once a month, than it is to watch at home.... and that includes travel costs and food. Crazy stuff
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote