View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 21:20   #3806
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Do you mean one of those medi-alert type things? Been considering one for Osem Jnr # 2 so would be interested in what you think and whether they'd be any good for someone with multiple medical issues.
I have a Medic Alert bracelet and it gives me peace of mind that all my medical conditions, the associated medical teams and the phone numbers of my husband/son can be accessed through one phone number. I started with a cheaper set up that had a paper insert but I always worried that it wasn't a very robust solution. Medic Alert engraves your information on the back of the bracelet/disk together with their contact phone number. It isn't the cheapest option but I do think it is one of the best.

The only thing that my be a drawback is if Osem jnr decides he doesn't like the feel of it.

Oh and on a reassuring note the ambulance team who last had to get me to hospital when I collapsed noticed the medic alert symbol immediately as did the Doctor in A&E.