View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 14:41   #493
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The future for linear TV channels

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I suspect that VM would wish to play down the changes that I foresee because these changes will cause problems for them. However, it seems to me that Sky have already grasped the nettle and are now embracing the changes to come. VM really do need to get on board this train before it leaves without them.
Eh? What do you think TiVo does? VM saw this coming long ago.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote