View Single Post
Old 16-02-2017, 22:58   #240
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Wikileaks claim a lot of things they don't deliver on. I say 'they' but it's the bail-jumper hiding in the embassy really.

I don't doubt the CIA seek to get information on possible world leaders for the same reason the NSA would know who in the United States are contacting people of prominence in Russian politics. They more than likely want to influence elections too although I highly doubt they would do so to an ally such as France, the political cost is far too high for meagre gains.

Assange can keep tweeting stuff that continues to get attention. I am sure when he has stuff on Macron, who just happens to be the most pro-NATO of the candidates in the French election, he'll release it.

I wonder if he'll ever honour his promise to give himself up if Manning is pardoned?
Don't be silly now. There's just something about Assange I don't like. He comes off sly imo.

---------- Post added at 22:58 ---------- Previous post was at 22:49 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Well, that clears that up...
Just jumbled facts, he was right and wrong. Clinton oversaw a deal to sell Russia Uranium via a Canadian corp, he skewed the amount however. It was merely 20% of a capacity in storage and not 20% of the entire US stockpile. Which of course would be a huge difference. So it'd be important to quote the right numbers, which he didn't. It's also worth noting that exchanges with Russia with regards to said materials had been occurring long before the Obama administration.

Which is all a silly argument when you consider Obama botched a treaty with the Russians which was a UN agreement to dismantle and rid themselves of the chemicals used in Nuclear weaponry. The US backed out and kept theirs and then blamed Russia with a media campaign claiming they were set to start a second cold war. They then want to oversee deals to sell materials from Canada to Russia... to reset relations. He wanted to continue trading materials after deliberately messing up a UN deal with them.

Then the guy that loves Russia wants to complain about it.

I mean really It's next level poo throwing.

It works too, people genuinely now believe Clinton sold 20% of the US stockpile in Uranium to Russia, and he's saying there's fake news everywhere.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 16-02-2017 at 23:08.