Thread: V+ TUF 15
View Single Post
Old 15-04-2012, 23:06   #4
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: TUF 15

ESPN are annoying with this type of stuff. Ever since their boxing show Friday Night Fights moved to ESPN America 3 months ago I get all sorts of problems. If the basketball on before it over runs, you join the boxing "in progress". Sometimes I miss about 20 minutes of the boxing because of this. I never had this problem when the boxing was on ESPN. Also the start time for the programme chops and changes at the last minute. That's now 2 times in a month I don't know how the main event ended as the last 20 minutes of the show is missing.

Because the boxing is on at 3am or 4am most weeks, I'm tucked up in my bed 4 or 5 hours before the show starts. If the EPG is being changed, or ESPN America is advertising a different start time, I'm totally unaware as I'm ZZZZZZZZ........

Sort it out ESPN! Friday Night Fights and Rangers playing in the SPL are the only time I watch the channel. If ESPN ever dropped out of the XL package, there is no way I'd subscribe. In fact if ESPN dropped out of the XL package I think ESPN might begin to struggle. They seem to have had a lot of free week and weekend passes recently. Their viewing figures on BARB are not strong.

Rant over
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote