View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 17:14   #6
JayJay
Inactive

Services: TiVo, V+, XXL BB, XL TV, XL Telco 3x Cisco HD
JayJay is a splendid one to beholdJayJay is a splendid one to beholdJayJay is a splendid one to beholdJayJay is a splendid one to beholdJayJay is a splendid one to beholdJayJay is a splendid one to beholdJayJay is a splendid one to beholdJayJay is a splendid one to beholdJayJay is a splendid one to behold
Re: How Overworked are the Installers?

Sounds like you had a in house service tech, they tend to get 16 jobs a day, mainly fault calls, but usually get sent to some installs, that tend to be quick easy jobs. They tend to work 8-4 or I think 10-7, dont quote me on that.

My self, tend to get about 7-8 jobs a day, Triples, Quads, TiVo's etc. TiVo's if done correctly, should take around 45 minutes. Unfortunately, we do cut corners, we have no choice but to. If we done everything by the book we would be there for ages. We haven't got the time and we don't get paid anymore for working until god knows what time. Most of us do want to sit down with you and show you everything but we just don't have the time. Its quantity not quality unfortunately .

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l had my second tivo installed on Saturday and he was not there for more then 20 minutes and he seemed in a rush to leave as quickly as he could.
Can you describe the guy for me ? PM me if possible. Thanks.
JayJay is offline   Reply With Quote