View Single Post
Old 30-07-2016, 16:39   #5423
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Dear oh dear. How long you been on the forums? Those oor sods have never used the VM service, don't know the equipment, prolly get paid on closed calls marked as successful.

I have raised this behind the scenes in the VM Superusers' forum. I don't expect to get anywhere because any reply I get will try and stray from the core topic. But it's ridiculous. Do complain via the "Contact Us" link on the VM web site.
Don't worry Seph I will.

I don't know why I am surprised at the response I got, may be because it doesn't happen to me much.

Thanks BTW.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote