View Single Post
Old 31-01-2013, 23:30   #2
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Need a remote code for wharfedale tv

Hi Chris and welcome to the forum.

I hope one of our members will have already found the code you need but in case they haven't I have had a good search around but can't find any other codes anywhere.

The company Wharfedale have not actually manufactured TV since 2008 when the brand name was licensed to Argos for the manufacture of electronics products so who actually provides the parts for TVs badged as Wharfedale after that date is unclear.

I have seen mention that the innards of your TV could be by LG so it may be worth trying the codes for that make of TV.

LG codes 0056 0178 0037 0370 0377 The fact that 0037 appears in both sets of codes is hopefully a good sign.

Other than that I think you may just have to try the laborious method of working your way from 0001 to 9999. Fingers crossed that won't be necessary.