View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 17:27   #48
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: Virgin media possibly getting serious on dodgy boxes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post

I'm still not clear about this..Just what evidence does someone phoning VM on this new telephone number to report a dodgy illegal user have to provide for VM to be able to pursue the matter and gain a prosecution?

So nobody has an answer?

I'm wondering what constitutes proof when one considers that in the past the public have reported people doing this and VM have appeared to have done nothing and on some occasions have said there was not enough evidence.Surely they have to go on more than one persons 'hearsay' evidence?

Oh and to the person who seemed to think that I don't support the idea of VM actually getting firm about this what I actually want is that such offenders are to be arrested,placed in the stocks and pelted with rotten food...or even better, with their dodgy chipped boxes.