View Single Post
Old 13-10-2014, 11:34   #98
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
so how many have tried windows 10 on here working fine here
Have it on my laptop to test, the jury is out untill i have used it a week or so, however unless its free at release i will not upgrade to it. I will never buy another Microsoft OS after the debacle with Windows 8 and would sooner use a hacked version out of pure spite.

---------- Post added at 11:34 ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
I'm sure there'll be plenty of registry hacks to turn off the frippery as on previous releases.
Unless Microsoft remove the ability like they have done before when they removed the ability to have the start button after a reg hack.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote