View Single Post
Old 29-07-2014, 17:02   #165
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

You will get it sorted weenie. Whilst everything gets processed it seems as though the hassles will never stop but it will. <hugs>

We have had three separate insurance claims going on for the last few months. The last one was settled last week after the intervention of the Ombudsman. Went to pay the cheque into the Bank this morning and I can't begin to describe the weight that has been lifted off our shoulders. I wait with anticipation to hear that you have reason to get that same feeling.