View Single Post
Old 27-03-2024, 12:05   #13
Rillington
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media, DAB
Rillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Contract renewal

also please bear in mind the new terms and conditions regarding leaving VM during a contract as I believe the cap has been removed which means that if you leave I think they now make you pay every penny of what you would have paid over the remaining months of a VM contract.

Therefore, if you pay £100/month and you leave, say three months in and with 15 months remaining I think I'm right in saying that VM would come after you for £1.500.

I night be wrong about this but I'd suggest you find this out for certain so that you know exactly what you are agreeing to.
Rillington is offline   Reply With Quote