View Single Post
Old 16-01-2015, 15:47   #24
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: VM's new Freestyle tariffs!!

Oh I absolutely understand how they work, it's made pretty clear by that the credit agreement is for the cost of the handset rather than any ongoing costs of service provision, however I don't actually care how they work, merely how they impact me personally.

If they cause me grief I'm off

---------- Post added at 15:47 ---------- Previous post was at 15:36 ----------

Just linked this thread to their social media team.

While I appreciate the reason for the new checks, it doesn't change that it's a 'back end' process, and something the customer shouldn't be exposed to.

Virgin Mobile have always taken the risk on customers not paying for their handsets by defaulting on contracts, they appear to be trying to outsource that risk and the new credit checks are a part of that.

Where this policy causes customers grief they can and should complain.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote