View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 23:38   #39
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

Services: XL TV, XL Phone, 30mb BB, 1TB Tivo
carlwaring has reached the bronze age
carlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze age
Re: what will I be getting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry View Post
For someone who has a tag of 'VM Geek' you don't half show inconsistencies.
I know about products and services. I don't know the technicalities and have never said I did.

Quote:
You called VM, retentions to be precise. There you got your broadband upgraded, saved 3£, got sent a free SH and have been put on a new contract. That acts as a customer renewal, its got nothing to do with this double upgrade program. You should then be put on 30 down and 3 up as agreed but instead you got your 30meg but a 2 meg upload. Thats wrong.
I figured that was the case and really only asked for clarification. So thanks for that.

Quote:
IF your areas not yet been upgraded and you still fall into the program then fine but even then you shouldn't have seen an upload upgrade which you have. They bumped you to 2meg.

If you want your full 3meg then get in touch with VM and tell them your upgrade was a renewal not a early double upgrade. If you have no joy ask them to escalate it to complaints, they should sort it out for you.
Thanks.

---------- Post added at 23:38 ---------- Previous post was at 23:37 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigj2k12 View Post
they have put him on the new 20 havent they?
Who? Me? I don't know, to be honest. Might ask that too
carlwaring is offline   Reply With Quote