View Single Post
Old 14-02-2017, 23:42   #154
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: UK Exit of EU (Brexit)

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
Why do you have so little confidence in us being able to resolve these things as an independent Sovereign nation? It worries me that you feel so dependant on a group of Nations run by an unelected bunch of people, who's globalist Bilderberg Group connections are so obvious.

If you do believe in global government and the eradication of Sovereign nations, then say so. You are fully entitled to your view and for it to be fully respected..
What I'm saying is:
* We're all leavers now. Implication: What you or I think about the EU is irrelevant so little point in debating the rights and wrongs as June 23rd has passed.
* There are issues to Brexit as it's unprecedented and therefore interesting. Implication: Let's discuss these issues and not pretend that they don't exist.