View Single Post
Old 15-01-2017, 23:33   #2669
Ryo
Inactive

Ryo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
No. You can transfer series links. recording Wishlists and Thumbs but recordings themselves

Some people have opted to keep their existing TiVo which can be done for £7.50 a month whilst they clear down the recordings they want to watch. If you connect the TiVo and V6 boxes together via your home network you can stream recordings between the two
Hope you can help BenMcr

I had the V6 installed sat 7th and apart from It being superfast, and easy to DL settings from my old TiVo with series links etc, I'm very underwhelmed with what I was promised I can do with it, I kept my TiVo box and was hoping to stream shows from it I still had, but I've been told that can't be done without paying for a powerline connection, I wasnt left with the new HDMI cable and the setup steaming device doesn't work, never gets past step one and then says set up problem, set up did not complete successfully please try again, can anyone hek me, as I rang installs and faults and customer service, but nobody knows anything and all reps seem clueless, and don't seem trained on the V6
Ryo is offline   Reply With Quote