View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 18:10   #3267
rogerdraig
cf.mega poster

rogerdraig has reached the bronze age
rogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to rogerdraig
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymouse View Post
Three books courtesy of Waterstones.

The irony is that I hadn't intended to buy any books - all I intended to do was kill half an hour or so while waiting for part of my prescription to arrive at the chemist.

After all these years I still haven't learned that I shouldn't go in there unless I do intend to buy a book. To me it's like trying to fight a black hole's gravity...when you're already past the event horizon.

On the other hand, they were all discounted and they should be good reads: Catalyst, Rogue One and the latest Honorverse novel from David Weber, which I didn't know had been published and therefore came as a nice surprise.
darn how did you make it out with just 3 i normally end up with a whole set of a new scifi fantasy author
rogerdraig is offline   Reply With Quote