View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 11:22   #72
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV

I have got Info that Diva TV + 1 AND Hallmark is now testing on some Virgin Boxes but SCI-FI +1 is not testing.

---------- Post added at 09:36 ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 ----------

Sky, Virgin still in carriage negotiations

Sky and Virgin Media are continuing to negotiate regarding the carriage of Sky's basic channel bouquet on Virgin's cable service, it was confirmed on Thursday.

Sky CEO Jeremy Darroch said: "Our view hasn't changed," he said when asked if a resolution to the dispute was likely to happen before February. "We'd like to get our channels back on Virgin. It's cost us money in terms of advertising and wholesale, and I'm afraid that is the power of a closed network, so we can't do that unless they agree. If we can get to sensible terms we'll try to but it's still up in the air."

A Virgin spokesperson told Digital Spy: "Discussions are still ongoing."

Full story here: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/digitalt...otiations.html

Info from Digital Spy

---------- Post added at 11:22 ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 ----------

List now updated [see http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/34597045-post1.html]
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info