View Single Post
Old 28-10-2017, 15:22   #2
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Anthony Joshua vs Carlos Takam - 28th October

Joshua goes for 10th round KO.

Not questioning whether he can knock him out, I'm questioning whether AJ's gas tank will go that long, weighing in heavier than ever. He chased the finish against Klitschko and absolutely blew everything he had within a round, you see it unfold towards the end of the round in which he scores the first knockdown against klitschko, he piles on the pressure but he's rapidly fading away himself and klitshcko lands a telling counter and you see just how badly Joshua is blowing, the bell goes and he's got a tiny amount of recovery time. He doesn't recover though, Klitschko leathers him the next round and Joshua barely makes it up from the knockdown, if Klitschko chases it I think he puts Joshua away there and then.

I spoke heavily about this cardio business last time out. Evidently it's not a concern for them, but when they face a fighter with a chin, that can bang back and fight at a decent pace over 12 rounds, they'll find themselves in deep water. This is where Deontay Wilder is going to be heavily underrated.

I'll be very surprised to see Joshua output high numbers if he's chasing a 10th round. Maybe I'm wrong and cardio is a concern and this is them developing a set pace for him to cope over 12 rounds.

Shouldn't really speak about how Takam could beat AJ, but hell, go to the body from the first bell, that combined with Joshua's already suspect gas tank will leave him looking like David Price from round 5. A lot of already suggested this is why Fury will beat Joshua.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 28-10-2017 at 15:27.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote