View Single Post
Old 27-03-2012, 18:11   #2593
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardmicks View Post
Hopefully everyone doesn`t share your views otherwise prices will continue to rise channels will decrease and tivo will be no better than a expensive monthly charged betamax
Couldn't agree more as a non VM TV customer there's currently nothing on the VM TV offering that appeals to me with the exception of ESPN included in XL , while TIVO is a great piece of kit for me it still doesn't mask over the many missing HD channels , the lack of decent mobile apps and for me the equivalent VM services would increase my monthly costs. It's down to personal preference many choose VM for the fibre optic BB and TIVO functionality , I guess it's horses for courses.